New Museum Family Privilege Passes
In co-operation with the Casselman Public Library, various museums across the National Capital Region offer museum privilege passes for members and their families to visit them FREE OF CHARGE.
- Loan period for a museum pass is of three days; please note that museum passes cannot be reserved.
- Late fees: $2.00 per day
- Administrative fees will be applied if the museum card is damaged, lost or stolen.
As some new passes have been added, please find below an updated list:
- Aquatrium at Talls Ships Landing (Please note: As of A;pril 1st 2019, the Aquatrium charges a $5.00 + tax admission fee per person when using the library pass.)
- Billings Estate National Historic Site
- Bytown Museum
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
- Diefenbunker: Canada's Cold War Museum
- Fairfields Heritage House
- Goulbourn Museum
- National Gallery of Canada
- Nepean Museum
- Osgoode Township Museum
- Pinhey's Point Historic Site
- Stormont-Dundas-Glengarry Historic Jail
- Vanier Museopark
- Watson's Mill
Please note that parking fees are still applicable.
TD Summer Reading Club.... There's still time!
Only a few weeks left for this year's TD Summer Reading Club, but you still have time to join us! Come in and sign up!
TD Summer Reading Club is Canada’s biggest, bilingual summer reading program for children, all interests, and all abilities. This free program is co-created and delivered by more than 2,000 public libraries across Canada. It celebrates Canadian authors, illustrators and stories. It’s designed to inspire kids to explore the fun of reading their way – the key to building a lifelong love of reading.
Children from 5 to 7 years old are invited to visit our Library every Wednesday from July 10th to August 21st, 2019 from 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. Children from 8 to 12 years old are also invited to join us on the same day (Wednesdays) from 10:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. for various fun activities!
Family Law Guided Pathways Tools
Did you know that new tools have been developed for help with family law forms in both French and English?
Through the Southern Ontario Library Service we were informed that all the information and instructions may be found on the following web site: https://www.cleo.on.ca.
The announcement of these new tools in French are announced in the press release: PCJuly19.